Insider Business Jargon – Raw, Serious and Sometimes Funny
By Ron Sturgeon Illustrated by Gahan Wilson
About the book
If you’ve ever wondered why you’re discussing a bake-off or herding cats in a business meeting, then it’s probably time to get a grip on Green Weenies and Due Diligence.
This reference guide to business terms – both humorous and serious – navigates the often-tricky waters of corporate America. For anyone who’s found himself up the creek without a paddle, this glossary will provide a better understanding of today’s boardroom lingo. You’ll need this book if you:
- Think “Chips and Salsa” are something you order at a Mexican restaurant
- Confuse a church revival with a “Come to Jesus Meeting”
- Believe “Psychic Income” is what clairvoyants get paid
- Still think “Swag” is a style of lamp
Confused? Don’t be! Green Weenies and Due Diligence contains more than 1,200 terms commonly (and sometimes not so commonly) used in today’s ever-changing business climate. From the solemn to the silly, Green Weenies and Due Diligence offers a refreshing and relevant overview of business jargon. You will find it both educational and enlightening. Whether you’re an old hand or a young pup, there’s something to be learned from this book!
Order your copy today by clicking here or calling 817-999-0980.
- Take a look inside the book and see what you will get!
- See what others are saying about this new book.
Click here to review information on our other book, How to Salvage Millions From Your Small Business.